Volunteer Wellbeing Advocates.
Are you interested in helping people in the community to:
– Reduce the stigma around mental health?
– Access mental health services?
Could you be a voice on behalf of service users and raise awareness of existing cultural techniques within the mental health providers?
Volunteers will provide:
* Peer advocacy in their own languages
* Assist the delivery of mental health awareness workshops
* Deliver the outreach work in the community
* Assist in the translation of information into different languages
If you are interested please use the form below and we will contact you shortly.